Thursday, August 30, 2012

A reccomendation by Nilly to all of you who wonder...

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/674321.The_Screwtape_Letters" I reccomend this book to all who read.. its very thought provoking (my review has more on the matter) but really, should we all, as Christians walk this earth in constant fear, or cowardice? Or shall we instead trust in the Lord with all our hearts as he so wonderously instructed us? This is why this book by CS Lewis (The Screwtape Letters) is now my book of the week. I reccomend you pick up this book at a library and read it, although I also reccomend not reading this book in one sitting for the digestable content is so rich it makes it quite difficult to read in one sitting and truly digest/get much out of it. But again, highly reccomended! :)

                                   Happy Reading!
                                           ~Nilly

No comments:

Post a Comment