Sunday, January 27, 2013

Heart drops.....

Heart drops: an expression I use when I speak of things on my heart. Like teardrops but from the heart, feelings, if you will. I sit here, headphones on, door locked, I admit its much past my bedtime but no longer am I concerned, something is on my heart. Though beautiful hymns of praise to our God are flowing through my headphone speakers, in what otherwise is a beautifully peaceful moment my heart is anxious. To put into words all that I think would be impossible but I do feel tis necessary. We all have sin in our lives and no person is ever "better" than another, we are equally evil, filled with wicked words, sinful actions and despicable thoughts, somehow through it all we lose the seriousness of our actions and pass them of as "normal"...... So tonight my heart drops contain these things which all combine to one thing. These things are friends, influences, thoughts, words, and lastly, laughter. You may not see how these things are at all related but they are, basically what I'm saying is this: "friends influence your thoughts, words, (actions too!)...." The laughter part I must explain. Please read on, do not lose patience with me :) I have habits, not very nice habits.... But I chase the problem back to its root and it almost always begins with friends (does that mean its their fault? NO!!) my thoughts, words, actions, all of them are Influenced which CHANGE WHO I AM. (I capped that for emphasation) all those actions change me, which brings me to the laughter part: you can tell a lot about a person by the things they laugh at. From cruel jokes, making fun of the less fortunate, or just plain BAD JOKES all such things show what one is inside your heart. So yes, friends influence laughter too. Once we are influenced its hard to go back as I'm learning the hard way, so to all my friends, I need your help, whether we're close or not that's irrelevant. You are considered my friend, I need your help to become a better person. So, whether through encouraging words, actions, or even some loving criticism, we all should help each other out. I'm ready, are you?

-Nilly

No comments:

Post a Comment