Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Out with the old, in with the new, Happy New Year!

2012, full of adventures, I've made many new friends, seen so many new things, learned so much, and have had lots of fun adventures...
I've learned to never give up, on God, on family, on friends, and on life.
I've learned that God has a plan for everything, and even the worst of things, can turn out to be something great, something more than you can imagine.
I've learned to never lose hope, and to always keep my faith in God. I've learned to follow God, even when it seems totally absurd. I've learned how to forgive, and how to love, even when it seems hard.
I've learned to stay courageous, and to trust God, He's protecting me. I've learned not to worry so much, God knows what He's doing.
I've learned that even if it seems absolutely nuts, if God wants you to do something, be brave, and do it.
I've learned not to change because of what people say about me, God made me who I am, I don't need to change for anyone except Him, opinions don't matter, like my old youth pastor used to say "Opinions are like boogers, everyone has them, not everyone wants them." And two years after hearing it, I finally understand it. I am a child of the King, that's all that matters.
I've learned that every day is an adventure, and I should live everyday while I can.
And most importantly, I've learned that I have a Gift, the most wonderful Gift ever, this Gift is called Christ, and I have it in my heart, and I shouldn't keep it to myself, I've learned that I have this Gift for a reason, I have it so I can give it to all nations, I've learned that I have the Key to the Kingdom, and that with God, I can do anything.

I hope 2013 is an amazing year for all of you.
Happy New Year!

~Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment