Monday, January 21, 2013

Tutorial: Bottle Cap Necklace

A friend of mine made a really cool Bottle Cap Necklace for her friend, I, having a big collection of bottle caps, immediately fell in love with the idea, so I asked her how to do it, and she showed me how. (My friend is Inna at Paper Raindrops she has an awesome blog, check it out!)

ANYWAY! Tutorial, here we go, ready? Okay.
You will need: A bottle cap, a hammer and nail (Small as you can find), a cutting mat or a piece of wood, a metal ring, 2 pliers, and cord. (I used rattail)

Put the nail in the bottle cap like shown, hammer down so it makes a small hole in the cap.
Use the pliers to twist the ring open, put it through the hole in the bottle cap, and close it back, string the cord through the loop and, WALLA! A new bottle cap necklace!
Stay Creative.
~Nana


No comments:

Post a Comment