Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Random Stranger Made My Day...

At Church this morning, the pastor told us to go around and shake hands with people as usual...
Most people just lightly shake your hand and say "Good morning.", well, one man stood out...
He was a very interesting man, I like him already! He has a white Santa Clause beard.
He firmly took my hand, while he was aggressively shaking my hand he said "God Bless you!!",
he did this to everyone he shook hands with, I found it amusing when he shook my brother's hand he said "It's good to be blessed by God! God bless you!". He was saying "God bless you" to everyone that surrounded him.
This man made my day, and brought a smile to my face.

It reminds me of a phrase I heard in a movie, "HUGO", a very good movie, but one phrase got to me...
"No one had ever seen anything like it before.", I had never seen a man with a white Santa beard firmly shake someone by the hand and say "God bless you!" with such a joyful tone.
Someday, I want to do something "No one had ever seen before"...

Trying to go beyond curiosity,
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment