Thursday, December 27, 2012

Blank Paper

Blank paper is one of the things that just drives me absolutely nuts, and yesterday, my dad got me a new sketch book, full of, you guessed it, blank paper.
It's almost as if the paper is just waiting to be discovered, to be something great, something new, something creative, maybe even something famous!
Having a blank piece of paper, it could be anything you want, it could be about anything, or simply, be about nothing at all.
I love to doodle, because it doesn't really mean anything, but putting hundreds of simple movements together can create something that looks so complex...
I finished drawing this doodle this morning...

Now, I'm not going to say this was easy, but I'm not going to say it was hard either.
This took time, I started this yesterday afternoon, and finished it this morning.



I always start with the corner, just a little corner of creativity can create something big, even just a few tiny circles...




Then, the creativity starts to grow...
And the magic begins...

~Nana

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is not doodlIng that is really good!!! Could never do that:)

    ReplyDelete