Sunday, October 28, 2012

Art Journals!


Recently Nilly and I made art journals from composition books, we got the turorial from this awesome blog! (Click Here )
Here is some art from my journal, Nilly will upload hers later. (I hope) ;)

RAIN, I splattered dark blue water paint on it to look like rain.


This is the first drawing I did in my journal, cause "You gotta just love, gotta just care." (Je'kob Love is)


I sewed a paper heart on, I was out of glue.


And I sewed embroidery floss on the cover. If you don't know how to sew embroidery floss on, get a big sewing needle, poke holes on where you want to sew.
(The needle will NOT make holes in compisition books!!)

Art journals are TONS of fun! I'll upload some more about art journals later! :)

Have fun!
~Nana

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like how you sewed the heart on! Cool idea. :)

    ReplyDelete