Saturday, October 27, 2012

On a Saturday Evening..

Today was relaxing, and this evening I had a bonfire... My father recently cut down a tree leaving a stump and a confusingly short list of options on how to get rid of it.. Without much contemplation my dad dumped gas on it and proceeded to burn the whole lot of it! (Which was awesome!) My friend came over and we sat around the "stump" and talked. It was only sort of magical. :) then it snowed.. Clumps of beautiful snow... And I then realized it was a good night. After almost freezing our toes off we decided to go inside which was also awesome cause we are awesome (duh..) and we made bracelets, I showed her the 7-strand cardboard circle bracelet weaving technique (I believe Nana posted a tutorial on that a couple days ago) and in return she taught me how to make bracelets out of tiny little knots (TUTORIAL SOON!) which was quite awesome. (She also taught me how to fishtail braid and it was also quite awesome) in short, I had a nice night, and you should also check out my friends blog at "www.paperraindrops.blogspot.com"
(Do ittt!) tomorrow shall also be fun cause I see Nana (and she is also another of my awesome friends!) but I believe I shall have to write on that tomorrow

-Fair wind and high sails!

Nilly

1 comment:

  1. Yes! That was a magical night. Smell of smoke, hot apple cider, snow. Perfection. :)
    AND your awesomeness was much appreciated, too.

    I as if you. And I also as if inside jokes! :D

    ReplyDelete