Thursday, October 25, 2012

How to color a jar.

Once upon a time I was really bored, so I decided to paint a jar. I don't have a before picture, so, time to improvise, imagine a blank boring jar, okay, that's the before. And this is the after!
I glued a button on the cap and painted over it. (I did two layers)

Supplies:
A jar, (cap is optional)
acrylic paint,
a paint brush,

Directions Step by Step:
Step 1: Make sure your jar is clean.
Step 2: Pour a pretty good amount of acrylic paint in the jar.
Step 3: Start rotating the jar to spread the paint around.
Step 4: Once all the jar is covered, the top is a little hard to get, use the paint brush to get the top.
Step 5: Paint the cap.
Step 6: Let dry. (Mine took two and a half days)

And walla! A new colorful fun jar!
THE END :)


I used mine as a pencil cup for my colored pencils. :)

Have fun!
~Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment