Monday, September 03, 2012

Beautiful Skies...

The sky, is like a rainbow...
It looks like it, and it can be like a rainbow too...How you ask?
Well, some colors have a feeling to it, you know, how yellow is happy, and blue is sad, green is sick, that kinda stuff.:)
Now, sometimes the sky is yellow, with the sun shining in the sky, and it's a good day, and sometimes (Well, most of the time, work with me here.) the sky is blue, when it's raining, you can't really enjoy the rain very much, some people like rain, I do, but, rainy days, aren't the best, you can still enjoy them, but you might rather have it sunny and happy.:)
What color is your sky?
Look at this sky, wonderful, isn't it?
God made this, He painted the sky...Pretty neat...
I love the sky, it's limitless....
I love to think about how the sky changes...Today it was cloudy, and it had "Cotton candy" clouds when the sun was setting...I love to think about the sky! The sun setting...It's like the sun has to leave it's work here, and go to the other side of the Earth...And the moon takes the night shift...
Dear Sky,
I love you.
-Nana.:)

Enjoy your Labor Day!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment