Saturday, September 01, 2012

Random Pictures...

Random pictures...Why? Cause, I, Nana, wanted to do something....Different...Something, off of Facebook, doing something, random, something, out of the blue...

This is my favorite water bottle bangle I made...Okay, kinda boring...

There, is this better for RANDOM?
My favorite bangle, with my jar of push pins, and a Squinkie on top..Yes, I collect Squinkies...:)
Here, now, we have something I little different.
Here we have the push pin jar on the bottom, with the bangle on top, and all my Squinkies on top....The frog can see you...His name is Zilbo.:)
Now here, is something even more different,
now the bangles on the bottom again, and the jar is on top, and the Squinkies are on Coke bottle caps surrounding the bangle...And yes, I collect bottle caps as well.:)

This bottle cap is my favorite, it was a blank white bottle cap, so I Sharpied it.
And this is the last random picture of the day. *tear* ;)
The remains of the water bottles after they have been made into bangles, the bottom and the top, this is simple to make, just put the top into the bottom, it may take some cutting so it can fit, and then duct tape it! These "things" are fun to throw around!!:)
Well, so long everyone.
I hope you enjoyed these random photos.
Keep Smiling,
Nana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment