Sunday, September 02, 2012

One of a kind

Here's a necklace my good friend made me two years ago, no big deal, right?
Well, I guess so, but the part that gets me, is that my friend made this pacifically for me, that means that no one on the whole planet has this necklace, this necklace is special, now, it has not much money value to it, but say I get famous one day, and I wore this necklace everywhere, this would be worth, I'm not a professional, but depending how famous I am, it could get up to a million dollars!! Now, this necklace is worth, maybe five dollars, but I wouldn't sell it for a million.
Now, let's think about something else for a moment, think about people, now, I've seen A LOT of people in my life time, but, no two are alike, every person you see is different from every body else, there's no one else like that person on the planet, even if they're identical twins, they may look alike on the outside (And they have the same I.D) but on the inside, they're two completely different people. Everyone has a different view of everything, some people see stuff junk, when other people see treasure, some other people see something as weird, some others might think it's amazing.
Everyone has a different talent, everyone is unique, so, be yourself, after all like Dr. Seuss says "Today you are you, and that's truer than true, there's no one alive who's more youer than you!"
You, are, one of a kind, end of story.
Be yourself, there's only one of you.:)

Keep Smiling,
Nana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment